So far, tuberculosis (TB) laboratory has carried out research, workshop, seminar and diagnostic services activities; under the charge of TB study group staffs and Institute of tropical disease (ITD) Universitas Airlangga (UNAIR) director. TB study group staff consist of ITD UNAIR staff, Faculty of Medicine UNAIR staffs, and Faculty of Veterinary UNAIR staffs. Some of our staff are in charge as consultant and also as one of the members from National Ministry of Health's working team.
Starting from 2010, TB study group are doing some funded research activities from Riset Hibah Dikti with topic of PCR for gyrB gen target; that activities continue until now; undergraduate students, master students and doctoral students from various institution are also doing some research with nuclease acid amplification test (NAAT) and TB culture method. Service activities of TB laboratory include culture method, NAAT or PCR for patients specimen from hospital or clinic laboratory. Tuberculosis (DNA ext)
- Study on Biocharacteristics of Mycobacterium tuberculosis complex (MTBC) & MOTT for surveillance epidemiology in anti-TB drug resistance and virulence factors
- Rapid Test TB AAN-LAMP Study genotype gyrB gene and Optimization of DNA extraction solution Mycobacterium
- Study Biocharacteristic of virulence genes of MTBC for vaccine development
- Study region DNA of esat-6, 16Sr RNA, rpo B genes of MTBC in Indonesia
- Ni Made Mertaniasih, et al., 2014, The Anti-TB Drug Sensitivity of Mycobakterium tuberculosis From Cerebrospinal Fluid And Bone Tissue Biopsy Specimens of Patients Suspectec Tuberculous Meningitis And Spinal TB in Dr Soetomo Hospital Indonesia, Indonesia Journal of Tropical and Infectious Disease,VoI.5 No.3, 2.
- Ni Made Mertaniasih, et al., 2014 Specific GyrB Sequence of Mycobacterium tuberculosis Clinical Isolated From Sputum of Pulmonary Tuberculosis Patients In Indonesia, Bali Medical Journal,Vol.3, No.3, Page 143-153
- Rebekah J, et al., 2015, Cellular Immunity Activation Method By Stimulating RD1 Complex Proteins As Virulence Marker On Mycobakterium tuberculum To Establish Diagnosis On Tberculosis And Latent tubeculosis Infection, Indonesia Journal ofTropical and Infectious Disease, Vol.5 No.7, 4.
- Ni Made metaniasih, et al., 2016, Sequence Analysis Of The Gene Region Encoding ESAT-6, Ag85B, and Ag85C Proteins From Clinical Isolates Of Mycobacterium tuberculosis, Procedia Chemistry 18 (2016) 225-230.
Invention title: DNA of Mycobacterium tuberculosis extraction method in sputum specimen of pulmonary tuberculosis patients using Tris-EDTA DNA extraction solution.