Profil Institute of Tropical Disease
Being one of the university's strengts national and international leaar institution for promoting advanced interdisciplinary researches, that works and grows in the fields of research, development of bio-product, training, information, as well as diagnostic services related to tropical and infectious disease based on molecular biology. .
- To conduct high quality researches towards international publications and bio-products,trainings based on the advancement of science and the needs of the customers, as well as excellent and customer-satisfying integrated laboratory services.
- To conduct referral laboratory services that serves as top referral center with the use of modern technology.
- To develop professional and accountable human resources, which is oriented to the customers as well as having high integrity in providing services.
- To implement health training processes that support dissemination of research results based on national and international standards.
- To carry out researches leading to the development of science, technology and innovation in the field of infectious and tropical diseases and other supporting fields, to produce bio-products as well as national and international scientific publications.
- To build functional strategies of learning and organizational development at national and international levels.
Call us (031) 5992446
OUR ACHIEVEMENTS SO FAR
Center of Excellence Science and Technology Award 2014.
Center of Excellence Science and Technology Award 2015.
Center of Excellence Science and Technology Award 2016.
Vlog Studi Kelompok Lembaga Penyakit Tropis
I 've been working in ITD since 2009, during that time I've been looking with my national and international researchers, we also have the opportunity to study aboard to take short course training in Japan especially, to improve our laboratorium skill.
I was so fortunate to join as researcher in ITD, Universitas Airlangga. I got many experience about laboratory skill especially in biomolecular technology. I hope I can develop my confidence and my optimistic to be greater scientist in the future
Since 2013 at ITD , I have been conducting a collaborative research on influenza virus under the J-GRID program sponsored by Japan Agency for Medical Research Development, AMED. For this research, we have been given a lot of support from ITD. and our collaboration has been very sucessful. Recently we published a new finding on one of the top journals in the field of infectious diseases. Based on our recent finding, we expand collaborative research and I feel confident that this cooperation between ITD and Kobe University will be fruitful more and more in the future.
Indonesian Journal of Tropical Disease
Institute of Tropical Disease - Airlangga University Gd. Lembaga Penyakit Tropis Lt.1, Kampus C Universitas Airlangga Jln. Mulyorejo Surabaya 60115, Indonesia E-mail:
Call us +62 (031) 5992445
Hand made elements